I decided not to set further goals for April after the Lent SAL since I hadn't finished them all. So this is how I've done by the end of April (with some interspersed pictures).
1. Finish Japanese Octagon Box (box bottom, fob) - yes and it's now all with Judy Odell for finishing. Call me a wimp but I just couldn't face runining all my hard work.
2. Work on White Lightning until I have a discernible tiger (discernible to other people, not just me...) - um sort of, Chris claims he can see where is is but he might just be saying that to stop me asking. He's too nice to just tell me to shut up!
3. Finish gates and centre on Evening in the Park - yes, and I've got the lanterns done too.
4. Finish first Taj on Taj Mahal Garden - no
5. Finish trees on C18th Southern Garden - yes and I'm now bogged down in the flower beds.
And here are the goals for May:
1 Finish Ant's wedding sampler
2 Finish Justine's wedding sampler when the last thread turns up
3 Reach halfway on White Lightining
4 Finish EP
5 Rebel against continually stitching for others and start Spirit of the Southwest